PMJ Service Parts Management
PMJ Service Parts Management is a young company with far reaching experience and expertise in service parts management and spare parts logistics. We are focused on and specialized in all processes that are necessary to replenish your field service organization and your clients with all the required parts and components. This includes the information and physical material flow.
We guarantee you the availability of all necessary materials at the required time and place, and , of course, at a competitive rate.
Our service offer is geared towards the companies that want to strengthen their After Sales business, or that are currently experiencing problems in this area.
We operate fast and focused, and we use specific technology and planning tools. You will receive a customized solution that will simplify your processes considerably and that will meet your and that of your client’s expectations in the best possible way.
You have the choice regarding the implementation: We can either optimize your service parts operation on-site, or you can use our specialized and proven logistical infrastructure for an optimal fulfillment of your service parts management requirements.
Defintion and Relevance of Service Parts Management
- Service Parts Management involves the holistic planning, design and control of information and material flows to provision the After-sales Service.
- The key factor is the availability of all parts and components necessary for a successful repair, maintenance job or service; at the right place and at the right time and at competitive cost.
- Service Parts Management operates in a comprehensive manner across all departments while optimizing the total result for the company. Service Parts Management integrates all internal and external stakeholders in the supply-chain.
- SPM is a fundamental core-competence of companies offering sophisticated products and services.
- SPM has evolved recently from a low-level business process to a strategic success-factor. It allow companies to differentiate themselves effectively from their competitors because a good process is hard to mimic.